Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Russia Paper Industry Forecast & Opportunities, 2017" report to their offering.
The global attention towards the paper industry of Russia has increased in the recent times. There are several factors, which has helped the paper industry in Russia to get the competitive advantage. About 20% of the world's total forest land cover is present in Russia only, which ensures the continuous supply of forest fibre to the paper industry. Some of the growth drivers for the paper industry in Russia are growing GDP, increasing industrial output, high export, government fund infusions, high disposable income and urbanization. Ilim Group which has a joint venture with International Paper is a market leader in terms of paper production in Russia. The players present in the Russian paper market are set to increase their production capacity in coming years to take a full advantage of available abundant raw materials in Russia.
According to Russia Paper Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017 the revenues generated by the paper industry in Russia are expected to grow at healthy rate. The revenues of paper industry in Russia are expected to grow with a much higher growth rate, when compared with previous three years data to make it USD 6.4 Billion market by 2017. The share of Northern region of Russia in the total production of paper and paperboard was over 25% in 2011, which was the highest. It is mainly due to the fact that Northern region is heavily forested which offers the huge wood fibre to the paper industry.
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of paper industry dynamics in Russia.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst Briefing
2. Global Paper Industry Overview
3. Russia Paper Industry Overview
4. Russia Paper Industry Raw Materials Analysis
5. Industry Dynamics
6. Demand Analysis
7. PEST Analysis- Russia Paper Industry
8. Market Trends and Developments
9. Russia Economic Outlook
10. Competitive Landscape
- GruppaIlim OJSC, Russia
- Mondi Business Paper Syktyvkar OJSC, Russia
- JSC Volga, Russia
- Joint Stock Company Kondopoga, Russia
- Zao International Paper (IP), Russia
- Arkhangelsk Pulp and Paper Mill, Russia
- JSC Solikamskbumprom, Russia
- Segezha Pulp and Paper Mill, Russia
- JSC Vyborgskaya Cellulose, Russia
- Perm Pulp and Paper Company, Russia
11. Strategic Recommendations